Brightening Children's Wardrobes, the Environment and our Community!


Thursday, February 25, 2010

Introduction


Bot Tots is an emerging infant and children's apparel line. We pride ourselves on being an eco-friendly and socially conscious company and offer organic apparel and books printed on 100% recycled paper.
This blog is so much more than an attempt to get the word out about my young company. As many 20-somethings (almost 30) who have graduated from college with one or more degrees, I've had several jobs or "careers" all of which I was able to enjoy, but non of which I truly saw myself sticking with. Our education is only a small part of who we are. It really opens doors, opens our eyes, and paves the path to success....our own definition of success.
I remember being in undergrad and stating "I just don't want to be in business...anything but that...and here I am a new small business owner during one of the worst economic times in America. Its only been four months since the launch of Bot Tots one year since its inception, but I feel I've learned so much from experience and have so much to share to all of you who are exploring alternative career options. Though some of these stories may seem negative it all leads to a positive outcome. You'll hear about my personal life, family life, business life and anything else that played a role in what make Bot Tots the awesome company it is today!
So thanks for stopping by and I look forward to sharing all that I've learned and all that I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment